Sarah Green is an actual 1ST AND 15TH ARTIST! OF COURSE Lu is gonna take her along...i love Nikki too but yall not gonna keep dissing my girl Sarah!!! show her some love too shes FNF for god sakes!! FNF UP!
As much as I love Nikki you have to admit she has a very unique voice that just wouldn't fit this song in anyway, "Paris, Tokyo" need a more soulful voice like the one Sarah Green has
i was half way thorugh when i made that comment, she got better towards the end, but the performance wasnt too good, the one at the concerts was better imp
I think you're biased, lol.
ReplyDelete...possible...lol
ReplyDeletedefinately, who was that? her voice was all over the place
ReplyDeleteIt was Sarah Green
ReplyDeleteyea it was Sarah Green...and she can definitely sing...she just had to sing light background....but we all know she can blow
ReplyDeleteNikki is gonna be in the HHSML video....and Sarah Green gets to be on Leno...I think she was down wit Lupe longer than Nikki too...i'm not sure though
Everybody loves Nikki anyway so....
Sarah Green is an actual 1ST AND 15TH ARTIST! OF COURSE Lu is gonna take her along...i love Nikki too but yall not gonna keep dissing my girl Sarah!!! show her some love too shes FNF for god sakes!! FNF UP!
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love Nikki you have to admit she has a very unique voice that just wouldn't fit this song in anyway, "Paris, Tokyo" need a more soulful voice like the one Sarah Green has
ReplyDeleteyou know...I just realized that at I put shayla on mine...I need some sleep..
ReplyDeleteYeah no disrespect to Sarah...I just wasn't feeling her performance this time.
ReplyDeletei was half way thorugh when i made that comment, she got better towards the end, but the performance wasnt too good, the one at the concerts was better imp
ReplyDelete