Just confirmed on Lupe's Myspace blog.
The secret is revealed.
"Paris, Tokyo" is gonna be the 2nd single for the US market and "Go Baby" is gonna be the 2nd single for the international market.
So "Go Baby" was the 3rd video they just wanted to shoot according to that CRS blog.
Maybe for the 3rd single they will switch and take "Go Baby" for the US and "Paris, Tokyo" for the rest of the world.
I don't know but I can probably take that poll down now.
What do you think is Go Baby the right choice?
The secret is revealed.
"Paris, Tokyo" is gonna be the 2nd single for the US market and "Go Baby" is gonna be the 2nd single for the international market.
So "Go Baby" was the 3rd video they just wanted to shoot according to that CRS blog.
Maybe for the 3rd single they will switch and take "Go Baby" for the US and "Paris, Tokyo" for the rest of the world.
I don't know but I can probably take that poll down now.
What do you think is Go Baby the right choice?
i think that paris,tokyo should have been his first single. that is the best song on the CD next to The Die!!
ReplyDelete