Lupe Fiasco's lupEND in 3 Years?

I just read this article it's from late January....

Lupe Fiasco:

"I love business and I love music. And I'll always perform," he says. "But I hate the music business. There's so much falsehood about it. I've been in it for eight years already, and LupEND probably won't come out for another three years. After that, I want to do other things while I'm still young: work on my clothing line, finish my book. Travel the world and actually see the world."

Same interview:

Intriguingly, he's teamed with West and N.E.R.D.'s Pharrell Williams as Child Rebel Soldiers, a hip-hop supergroup whose one release so far is "Us Placers," a reimagining of Radiohead singer Thom Yorke's "The Eraser." Fiasco hopes that the group will have a full CD out this year.

If that's true I'll have a lot of work in front of me, keeping this blog updated until the album comes out...

even if it takes 3 years...I won't go nowhere you'll have to deal with me for a long ass time :-)

Seems like chances are good for CRS releasing an album later this year or early 2009.

Source/Full Interview: philly.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !

LupENDBlog. Powered by Blogger.