i am dissappointed also. people need to get off of lil wayne's d. he doesn't rap about anything. he just says random similes and people think he is smart for saying them.(a simile is a figure of speech where two or more objects are compared to show their similarity. like or as is often used to show this relationship) so, correction, lil wayne is not the best rapper alive.
I agree completely. He has a nice flow most of the time and sometimes he may be a little clever..slightly but he's not as great as people let on. People talk about the volume of stuff he does but how hard is it to come up with 60 different ways to talk about bitches, drugs and guns?..and that homo shit about Baby's weak ass...I'm sorry..I'm kinda venting..
I'm really disappointed in those results so far...
ReplyDeletei am dissappointed also. people need to get off of lil wayne's d. he doesn't rap about anything. he just says random similes and people think he is smart for saying them.(a simile is a figure of speech where two or more objects are compared to show their similarity. like or as is often used to show this relationship) so, correction, lil wayne is not the best rapper alive.
ReplyDeleteI agree completely. He has a nice flow most of the time and sometimes he may be a little clever..slightly but he's not as great as people let on. People talk about the volume of stuff he does but how hard is it to come up with 60 different ways to talk about bitches, drugs and guns?..and that homo shit about Baby's weak ass...I'm sorry..I'm kinda venting..
ReplyDeleteweezy is whack. all he does is make a list of irrelavent, violent and obscene similes and throws them together to make a song.ITS NOT GOOD MUSIC
ReplyDelete