I was bored so I just thought...let's do a video that fits
to the Glow In The Dark theme..and which has some (flashing) neon lights in it.
Video used: Kap10Kurt - Dangerseekers
Check it out!
alternative:
google video
Get ready for the Glow In The Dark Tour starting April16th!
What's up with FNF Radio now???
to the Glow In The Dark theme..and which has some (flashing) neon lights in it.
Video used: Kap10Kurt - Dangerseekers
Check it out!
alternative:
google video
Get ready for the Glow In The Dark Tour starting April16th!
What's up with FNF Radio now???
Wow..I love that video..you should post this on Ye's blog too..It seems like something he would love..Oh..and Bishop is fired. lol
ReplyDeleteI posted the link on ye's blog and on the forum...
ReplyDeleteand the band which made the original video also likes it!
Yeah what's up with that?
Maybe Bishop should get another chance :-)