It has been a nice day
so I thought I just share
4 instrumentals with you

1. Hip Hop Saved My Life
2. The Coolest
3. Dumb It Down
4. Put You On Game
Click Here
so I thought I just share
4 instrumentals with you

1. Hip Hop Saved My Life
2. The Coolest
3. Dumb It Down
4. Put You On Game
Click Here
Thanks a lot, by the way how do you get these instrumentals
ReplyDeleteyou just go to surf the net...
ReplyDeletethey are not that hard to find.
very nice, thanks for these
ReplyDeleteHey do you have ?
ReplyDeleteInstrumentals?
Go Go Gadget Flow
Superstar W/Hook
Paris Tokyo
Gold Watch
Fighters W/ Hook
Go Baby
Please!!! Please!!! I Would Really Appreciate It Thanx!!!!
I know this blog is old but please send me the instrumental to Put You On Game by Lupe Fiasco if any have it. The links to download it are resulting in "not found" files.
ReplyDeletePlease send it to:
sweetiesq2@gmail.com
everybody wants the put you on game instrumental...and that goes for me too! haha. If anyone haves it can you please email it too me or something?
ReplyDeleteemail:pnk_rock_Lover@yahoo.com
email: sunnie.d.light@gmail.com
myspace: myspace.com/littlemesssunshine216
Please and thank you
-Sunnie
Can you post the link again please?
ReplyDelete