AHH im screaming inside cus im wondering why the hell did he go to coventry.. why all the way there its far from London, though I did watch the video and was singing along i love hip hop saved my life thats my favourite track of the album. Im alsoo happy because 2nd of April hes back in Town London yep yep and I have got my tickets soo Im so glad!
Good stuff
ReplyDeleteAHH im screaming inside cus im wondering why the hell did he go to coventry.. why all the way there its far from London, though I did watch the video and was singing along i love hip hop saved my life thats my favourite track of the album. Im alsoo happy because 2nd of April hes back in Town London yep yep and I have got my tickets soo Im so glad!
ReplyDeletethanks for this post you're great
^^ thank you
ReplyDeleteand thanks for commenting