Nikki Jean - "The Project" - CD @SeanTheRobot 7:15 AM 9 comments One Time OnlyOne CDSunday, March 23rdfrom 1 pm till 5 pm ESTRight Hereget it Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
1-2 what time zone?
ReplyDeleteEST
ReplyDeleteSean. . what are we doing here? what is the album you speak of? At least tell me. . what's the track listing. .
ReplyDeleteNot trying to spoil your plan. . I think it's cool. .just curious.
alright Nikki...I'm gonna send you a myspace message.
ReplyDeletedamnit. I was at work.
ReplyDeleteNot cool ima be at work too 9-3!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy is the time frame so restricted man? lol outside of the suspense factor, does it serve a purpose at all?
ReplyDelete^^ not really...it just makes it more exciting.
ReplyDeletebut don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to get it.
:-)
yeah it sucks but I work at a new hotel/resort/convention center that opens in a few days...oh yeah..let Nikki know I can hook her up wit a room...the rooms are $399-10,500 a night! I get em from 49-79...ok im off topic now...
ReplyDelete