So on the Lupe channel on youtube you can now
watch the "Hip Hop Saved My Life" video.
But I get the wonderful message:
"this video is not available in your country".
Who should I blame now...youtube or Atlantic?
Doesn't really matter...because I was still able to grab it
with one of those nice sites...
you know
and here's Nikki giving you an update about
Meet an Greets and the tour
I want them to come to Europe....
watch the "Hip Hop Saved My Life" video.
But I get the wonderful message:
"this video is not available in your country".
Who should I blame now...youtube or Atlantic?
Doesn't really matter...because I was still able to grab it
with one of those nice sites...
you know
and here's Nikki giving you an update about
Meet an Greets and the tour
I want them to come to Europe....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment - have a nice day !