Now I already waited like 17 hours
since the video was up on i-tunes.
I even have the Hip Hop Saved My Life video on my computer
but I can't play it because it's DRM protected.
So I guess I'll have to wait till someone rips it from the DRM file
or till it hit's MTV2 and someone finally puts it on youtube.
I'm out for today
gonna chill on the couch and listen to my Nikki Jean CD.
Video on here tomorrow
...maybe
since the video was up on i-tunes.
I even have the Hip Hop Saved My Life video on my computer
but I can't play it because it's DRM protected.
So I guess I'll have to wait till someone rips it from the DRM file
or till it hit's MTV2 and someone finally puts it on youtube.
I'm out for today
gonna chill on the couch and listen to my Nikki Jean CD.
Video on here tomorrow
...maybe
thanx for the update
ReplyDeletehttp://videos.onsmash.com/v/ij131SANNs4JMzzP
ReplyDeletehere it is and this is frakjrich23